The Hot Stone Massage is a more than 2000 years old treatment method from Asia, North and South America. Especially Native American and Hawaiian shamans attributed strong healing powers to the stones.
During the hot stone massage, the acupuncture points and meridian pathways of the body are gently worked and massaged with heated, smooth lava stones and warm aromatic oil. Hot stone foot, hand and facial massages are also considered particularly pleasant types of massage with hot stones.
- Dissolution of tensions
- Stimulation of blood circulation (thereby increasing cell activity)
- Purification and detoxification
- Activation of the lymphatic system
- Stimulation of the vegetative nervous system
- Harmonization of body, soul and spirit